Tooltips und das Dungeonkompendium listen die Fähigkeiten für einen Schlachtzugsmodus. Um Werte für alle Schlachtzugsmodi und -größen, schaut bitte in die "Effekt"-Sparte auf den Fähigkeitenseiten.Phase 1: Ihr dringt in das Sanktum unseres Herrn ein?
At the start of the encounter, Feludius and Ignacious enter the battle. Arion and Terrastra then watch from the balconies above.
In Heroic Difficulty Arion and Terrastra assist their fellow councillors.
Phase 2: Wir kümmern uns um sie!
Ascendant Councillor of Water
– Feludius unleashes a burst of Frost that damages all players in the room. Damage taken decreases with distance from Feludius, and any victims at point-blank range suffer fatal damage. Players afflicted by Waterlogged when Feludius uses Glaciate become Frozen and suffer additional damage.
– Feludius fires a powerful waterbolt at a random player, inflicting 180000 to 220000 Frost damage.
– Feludius lobs a shower of watery missiles throughout the room, splashing down and inflicting 9750 to 10250 Frost damage to players within 6 yards of each impact. Water Bomb afflicts Waterlogged on any enemy damaged.
– Water Bomb soaks the player in icy water, reducing their movement speed by 25%. Feludius's Glaciate will cause all Waterlogged players to become Frozen. Exposure to the intense heat from Ignacious's abilities removes this effect.
– Feludius's Glaciate causes all Waterlogged enemies to become Frozen solid, stunning and inflicting 80000 Frost damage every 2 sec for 10 sec.
Herz aus Eis
– Feludius causes an icy chill to envelop a random player's heart, inflicting increasing Frost damage every 2 sec, but also causing nearby players within 10 yards to become Frost Imbued.
– A player with a Heart of Ice empowers other nearby players with Frost energy for 30 sec, causing their attacks to deal additional damage to Ignacious.
Ascendant Councillor of Flame
Aegis der Flamme
– Ignacious surrounds himself with a radiant shield of flame, absorbing up to 2000000 damage and preventing spell interruption while active. He begins channeling Rising Flames immediately after Aegis.
– After shielding himself with Aegis of Flame, Ignacious begins to channel Rising Flames, inflicting 18000 to 22000 Fire damage to all players in the room every 2 sec. Each time Rising Flames pulses, Ignacious increases his damage dealt by 5% for 15 sec. This effect stacks at an increasing rate.
– Ignacious leaps to a distant target, knocking away all enemies within 0 yards of the point of impact and inflicting 23125 to 26875 Fire damage. Ignacious then rushes back to his last target, leaving a trail of fire in his wake. Standing within this fire inflicts 13875 to 16125 Fire damage every 0.5 sec.
– Ignacious unleashes plumes of fire from his hands, inflicting 69375 to 80625 Fire damage every 1 sec for 3 sec in a 18 yard 30 degree cone in front of him.
– Ignacious boils the blood of a random player, inflicting increasing Fire damage every 2 sec, but also causing nearby players within 0 yards to become Flame Imbued.
– Burning Blood empowers nearby players with Fire energy for 30 sec., causing their attacks to inflict additional damage to Feludius.
– Arion charges a player with energy that electrifies nearby allies, causing them to suffer 9250 to 10750 Nature damage every 2 sec for 10 sec. Powerful gravitational fields cause this energy to dissipate harmlessly.
– Terrastra crushes a random player with intense gravitational force, inflicting 10000 Physical damage every 2 sec. While the Gravity Core crushes a player, the gravitational field pulses on nearby players within 0 yards. This field reduces a player's movement speed by 50% and haste by 100% for 10 sec.
Once either Feludius or Ignacious reaches 25% health, both Councillors retreat. Arion and Terrastra then descend from above to carry on the fight.
Phase 3: SCHMECKT DIE VERDAMMNIS!
Ascendant Councillor of Air
– Arion focuses and agitates the nearby air into a violent cyclone. This cyclone wanders randomly around the room for 50 sec before dissipating. The cyclones knock upwards any player who touches them and inflict the Swirling Winds effect on that player.
– After contact with one of Arion's cyclones, a cloud of swirling air coalesces beneath the feet of a player and lifts them off the ground for 2 min. The Grounded effect cancels the Swirling Winds effect.
– Arion unleashes a massive electrical storm that fills the room with crackling lightning, inflicting 146250 to 153750 Nature damage to all players. Players with the Grounded effect take greatly reduced damage.
– Arion marks a random player as a target for a forthcoming Chain Lightning attack.
In 25 player raids Arion marks three random players as targets.
– Arion fires an arcing pulse of lightning at all players marked as Lightning Rods, inflicting 28500 to 31500 Nature damage and bouncing to additional nearby players within 15 yards. The damage inflicted by Chain Lightning increases as the pulse bounces to additional players.
– Arion dissolves into swirling wind and materializes elsewhere in the room, then casts Lightning Blast.
– Arion blasts his primary target with concentrated lightning, inflicting 180000 to 220000 Nature damage.
Ascendant Councillor of Earth
– Terrastra creates a pocket of intense gravity near a random player. The Gravity Well periodically inflicts 3000 Nature damage to players within 7 yards and draws them into its pull for 30 sec. Players pulled into Gravity Wells gain the Grounded effect.
– After contact with one of Terrastra's gravity wells, the player gains the Grounded effect. This lasts for 2 min., but Swirling Winds lift the player from the ground and removes this effect.
– Terrastra's skin hardens into solid rock, increasing his Physical damage dealt by 100% and absorbing 50% of all damage taken, up to 2100000 for 30 sec. If Terrastra reaches this threshold before the effect ends, Terrastra's rocky skin shatters, causing him to suffer all the damage that Harden Skin absorbed.
– Terrastra sends massive shockwaves through the earth, inflicting 146250 to 153750 Physical damage to all players. Players with the Swirliing Winds effect take no damage.
– Terrastra causes rocky spikes to emerge from the ground around his feet. Each spike impales players within 4 yards of it, inflicting 47125 to 52875 Physical damage and knocking them up in the air.
– Feludius summons a sphere of pure Frost energy to relentlessly pursue a random player. The sphere gains speed over time. If the Frozen Orb reaches its target, it explodes and inflicts 200000 Frost damage on all players.
– Ignacious targets the location of a random player, then launches a massive fireball towards that location. The Flame Strike deals 195000 to 205000 Fire damage on impact and leaves a lingering patch of fire. This fire inflicts 18500 to 21500 Fire damage every 1 sec. to players within 7 yards.
Once either Arion or Terrastra reaches 25% health, the Councillors grow impatient and place all combatants in a stasis field. All four Councillors combine to form the Elementium Monstrosity, beginning the final phase of the encounter.
The initial health of the Elementium Monstrosity equals the combined remaining health of each of the four Councillors.
– Every 1 sec. the Monstrosity zaps nearby players with electrical bolts for 15080 to 16920 Nature damage. The electrical bolt chains to nearby players. The Elementium Monstrosity is an unstable creature and emanates increasing amounts of electrical energy over time. The increased energy causes the electrical bolts to strike an increasing number of targets.
– The Elementium Monstrosity traps a player in a gravity bubble, lifting them off the ground and crushing them for 9% of their maximum health every 0.5 sec for 6 sec. When the effect ends, the player falls to the ground.
In 25 player raids the Elementium Monstrosity traps three players in a gravity bubble.
– The Elementium Monstrosity showers the surrounding area with kernels of pure Flame energy. Each Lava Seed erupts and inflicts 87500 to 112500 Fire damage to any player within 0 yards.
– The preternaturally cold Monstrosity reduces all damage taken by 25% and freezes the ground beneath it. The Monstrosity continually forms pools of Liquid Ice beneath its feet. These pools inflict 22800 to 25200 Frost damage every 1 sec to players that stand within them. Pools of Liquid Ice expand while they remain in contact with the Monstrosity.