BlizzardPatch 7.2.5 Public Test Realm Patch NotesNew FeaturesTimewalking: The Black Temple
The time has come to join a raid of 10-30 adventurers and venture back in time to Der Schwarze Tempel
in Outland. You'll be scaled to player level 70 and item level 141 on your way into this memorable highlight of the Burning Crusade expansion.
All New Story Scenario
- To queue for Black Temple Timewalking on the PTR, Speak to Vormu in Shattrath.
In this new scenario, you'll use the time-twisting powers of the Bronze Dragonflight to help Chromie prevent her own assassination.New Events
- The Trial of Style
The Blood Elves have teamed up with the Ethereal transmogrifiers to put on a grand Azerothian fashion tournament. Compete against five other players to determine who's the best dresser. On the public test realm, speak to Flaskataur in Dalaran to queue for this extraordinary runway experience.
Auction House Dance Studio
- A wondrous celebration of all things moonkin is happening in Mondlichtung. Stop by and see what you can learn!
The Great Gnomeregan Race ChangesClasses Todesritter Demon Hunter
- The main auction houses in Orgrimmar and Sturmwind have been cleaned out and turned into dance parties for the day. Crowd on in and show some faction pride!
- Vorbereitet now generates 100 Fury over 10 seconds (was 40 Fury over 5 seconds).
Dämonenklingen's proc chance increased to 100% (was 60%).
- Demon Blades's Fury generation is now 6-12 (was 12-20).
- Dämonenklingen now does 50% weapon damage (was 85% weapon damage).
- Teufelsbeschuss no longer uses charges, and now has a 1 minute cooldown (was a 30-second recharge time). Your damaging abilities now have a chance to reduce the cooldown by 5 seconds.
- Teufelsbeschuss damage increased by 100%, and now deals damage over 2 seconds (was 1 second).
Druid Guardian Restoration Jäger Magier
- Verzweiflungstat will not absorb a killing blow of more than 200% of the player's maximum health.
- When Demon Spikes is activated and a Dämonenstachel buff is already present, the values of the two buffs are now correctly averaged.
Kältekegel damage increased by 170%.
- Thermale Leere redesigned: Increases Icy Veins' duration by 10 seconds. Your Ice Lances against frozen targets extend your Eisige Adern by an additional 1 second.
- Essenzborn now has a 12 second cooldown and a duration of 8 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Essenzborn cost reduced by 10%, and direct healing increased 23%.
- Beleben healing increased by 9%.
Protection Retribution Priester
- Damage of most abilities increased by 5.5%.
- Rauschender Jadewind now applies Mark of the Crane to up to 2 (was 4) nearby targets.
- Wirbelnder Kranichtritt's Mark of the Crane's damage bonus per target reduced to 40% (was 50%) per target.
- Furorfäuste's range increased to 8 yards (was 5) and damage reduced by 20%.
Heilig Schurke Outlaw
Developers' notes: One of our goals for 7.2.5 is to give and Machtwort: Glanz a more straightforward purpose and allow for more opportunities to use both based on the situation. Radiance allowing an immediate Sühne heal on more targets more quickly should help with some of Discipline's difficulties in responding promptly to damage. being an always-available Abbitte applicator without having to constantly evaluate the mana cost should help with overall flow of the spec.
- Göttlicher Stern cost reduced by 20%.
- Strahlenkranz cost reduced by 25%.
- now costs 2% of base mana (was 0.36%), but no longer costs additional mana per Abbitte.
- Machtwort: Barriere mana cost reduced by 37% and radius increased by 23%.
- Machtwort: Glanz now has 2 charges and a 15 second recharge.
- Machtwort: Glanz now applies 5 Abbittes (was 3) at 50% normal duration (was 100%).
- Heilige Pein damage increased by 11%.
- Heilige Pein now costs 0.5% of base mana (was 1.0%).
- 's effects have been made baseline.
- The absorb effect from Heilige Pein (Rank 2) has been removed and reworked into a new Level 15 talent: Refugium. The amount absorbed has been increased by 33%.
- Developers' notes: Our overall goals here include smoothing out Energy regeneration and reducing the frequency of both resource drought and Energy capping.
- All damage increased by 8%.
- Adrenalinrausch regeneration increase reduced to 60% (was 100%). Duration increased to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Hinterhalt damage increased by 33%.
- Kampfkraft proc rate increased to 30% (was 20%), and Energy per proc reduced to 10 (was 15).
- Fluch der Schreckensklingen (Artifact trait) now works with Hinterhalt.
- Glücksfall redesigned. Now increases Kampfkraft's proc rate by 2% per point (was +1 Energy per Kampfkraft proc per point).
Developers' notes: The net result of the two Kampfkraft and Glücksfall changes is that Kampfkraft should generate half as much Energy, twice as often.
has returned. Finishing moves reduce the remaining cooldown on Adrenalinrausch
, Zwischen die Augen
, Tod von oben
by 0.5 seconds per combo point spent. Schicksalswürfel
- Developers' notes: The distribution of the number of buffs you get from Schicksalswürfel has changed. On average, you will get fewer buffs. Our goal is to significantly reduce the desire to frequently recast Schicksalswürfel when you get 1 buff.
- Breitseite now also increases the damage of your combo-point generating abilities by 20%.
- Vergrabener Schatz increases Energy regeneration by 30% (was 25%).
- Kurs halten causes Finishing moves to reduce the cooldown of many abilities by 1.0 seconds (was 2.0 seconds) per combo point.
Meister der Schatten
- Developers' notes:Our overall goals are to remove uncontrolled player teleport from the baseline DPS rotation, to reduce the frequency of teleporting in PvP, to allow players to choose between more frequent or more impactful Shadow Dances, which equates to more frequent CC/utility or damage in PvP, to keep the PvE rotation engaging, and to make Symbole des Todes more engaging.
- All damage dealt increased by 20%.
- Meucheln base damage increased by 35%.
- Meucheln damage bonus from being behind the target reduced to 20% (was 30%).
- Dark Shadow is a new talent at level 90: While Shadow Dance is active, all damage you deal is increased by 30%.
- Wachsende Schatten now causes your finishing moves to reduce the remaining cooldown on Schattentanz by 1.5 seconds (was 3 seconds) per combo point spent.
- Energisches Stechen (Artifact trait) now has an increased proc chance of 50% (was 25%), now refunds 2 Energy per point (was 5), and now also works with Meucheln.
- redesigned. Wachsende Schatten reduces the remaining cooldown of Schattentanz by an additional 1.5 second per combo point spent. Schattentanz gains 1 additional charge.
- Etched in Shadow (Artifact trait) is now named Weak Point: Increases the critical strike damage of Meucheln and Schattenschlag by 5% per point.
- Düstere Klinge damage increased by 33%.
- Todesurteil's cooldown reduced to 40 seconds (was 60 seconds) for Subtlety.
Developers' notes: This is to balance it against Konzentration, which is now on the same row. It's a buff in a raid setting, where the talent was very weak.
moved to level 90 row: Gain 40 Energy over 4 seconds when you enter Verstohlenheit
- Developers' notes: Pooling energy going into a Schattentanz has long been the way to play Subtlety, and we'd like to bring that back. This design still gives you more energy for a Schattentanz, but in a way that allows the Rogue to fully utilize pooling gameplay.
now increases your damage dealt to the target by 15%, with damage over time component reduced by 35%.
- Developers' notes: Further pushes Subtlety away from maintaining Nightblade on all secondary targets and instead into focusing their damage into 1 target. Additionally, gives Nachtklinge a mechanical interaction with the rest of the core rotation that fulfills the “setup” feel of Subtlety.
moved to level 100 row. Unerbittliche Stöße
now causes your finishing moves to generate 5 Energy per combo point spent.
- Developers' notes: This improves Energy capping situations and an issue where with Meisterlicher Stratege (talent), you would sometimes get 80 Energy back on a 6-combo point finisher.
is no longer on the global cooldown. Schattentanz
now has 2 charges (was 3). Schattentanz
's base duration increased to 4 seconds (was 3 seconds). Geflüster des Schattens
(Artifact trait) now increases Energy gain by 8 (was 5). Schattenschritt
now has 2 charges for Subtlety. Schattenschlag
now hits at melee range (was a 15 yard range). Schattenschlag
, when used out of combat, now deals 30% increased damage and teleports you up to 25 yards behind your target.
Shuriken Combo is a new passive talent available at level 70: Shurikensturm
increases the damage of your next Ausweiden
by 10% for each enemy hit beyond the first. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Developers' notes: This aims to remove maintaining Nightblade on every target from your AOE rotation on 4+ targets. Instead, Subtlety will deal increased damage during AOE by focusing it into one target.
now allows Subtlety Rogues to run over water. This is only possible when running forward. Trickbetrug
's duration increase to Schattentanz
reduced to 1 second (was 2 seconds). Symbole des Todes
redesigned. Costs 25 Energy and has a 30 second cooldown. Invoke ancient symbols of power, empowering the next cast of several of your abilities: Die Lautlose Klinge
(Artifact trait) now increases damage dealt by Meucheln
by 5% (was 3%) per point. Schamane Restoration Hexenmeister
Bösartiger Griff damage bonus reduced to 40% (was 70%).
- Heimsuchung now costs 1 Soul Shard, and no longer costs Mana.
- Heimsuchung instant damage increased by 25%, and cooldown reduced to 20 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- Developers' Notes: Soul Shards are now divided into 10 Soul Shard Fragments for Destruction Warlocks, in order to provide more reliable, granular Seelensplitter generation, prevent random overcapping of resources, rein in Seelensplitter generation slightly, and reduce the number of Chaosblitzs being cast.
- All damage increased by 10%.
- Cataclysm cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds), cast time reduced to 2.5 seconds (was 3 seconds), and damage reduced by 25%.
- Dämonenfeuer kanalisieren damage increased by 56%, and cooldown increased to 25 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Chaosblitz cast from the Chaosblitz rift now deals 60% increased damage.
- Chaosblitz's damage increased by 40%, and projectile speed increased by 25%.
- Feuersbrunst now generates 6 Soul Shard Fragments (was 1 full Seelensplitter/10 Soul Shard Fragments).
- Feuersbrunst now generates double resources from hitting a second Verwüstung target.
- Dimensionsriss (Artifact trait) now generates 3 Soul Shard Fragments
- Ausrottung's damage bonus increased to 15% (was 12%), and duration increased to 7 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Feuer und Schwefel now causes Incinerate to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment per target.
- Verwüstung's duration increased to 10 seconds (was 8 seconds), and cooldown increased to 45 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- Feuerbrand's periodic damage critical strikes have a 100% chance to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment (was: periodic damage critical strikes have a 30% chance to generate 1 Seelensplitter).
- Feuerbrand's periodic damage has a 50% chance to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment (was: periodic damage has a 15% chance to generate 1 Seelensplitter).
- Verbrennen now generates 1 Soul Shard Fragment.
- Verbrennen now generates 2 Soul Shard Fragments on a critical strike.
- Verbrennen's mana cost reduced by 16%.
- Feuerregen's damage increased by 25%.
- Entropieumkehrung redesigned slightly: Chaosblitz and Feuerregen restore 35% of your maximum mana and deal 5% increased damage.
- Schattenbrand now generates 6 Soul Shard Fragments and an additional 6 if the target dies within 5 seconds.
- Seelenverbindung now causes every Seelensplitter you spend to have a 12% (was 20%) chance to be refunded.
- Seelenräuber (Artifact trait) now causes Chaos Bolt to have a 3% (was 5%) chance per rank to refund 1 Seelensplitter.
- now reduces the cooldown of Verwüstung by 20 seconds, and no longer increases its duration.
All abilities damage increased by 10%, in addition to any damage changes below.
- The effect of Mastery has been reduced by 20%.
- Aggressionsmanagement now spends 20 Rage per 1 second of cooldown reduction (was 10 Rage per 1 second), and now also reduces the cooldown of Klingensturm.
- Cleave damage increased by 20%.
- Kolossales Schmettern cooldown reduced to 20 seconds (was 30 seconds), and damage increased by 10%.
- Unerschrocken cost reduction is now 10% (was 20%).
- Hinrichten damage increased by 25%.
- Schlachteifer damage bonus increased to 80% (was 45%).
- Fokussierte Wut now costs 20 Rage (was 15 Rage).
- now refunds 40 Rage (was 30 Rage).
- Tödlicher Stoß damage increased by 20%.
- Overpower no longer costs Rage, no longer procs from auto-attacks, and may not proc itself.
- Präzise Stöße (Artifact trait) reduced to 10% cost reduction per rank (was 15%).
- Verwunden cost increased to 20 Rage (was 10 Rage).
- Verwunden's first hit now deals 280% weapon damage.
- Zerschmettern damage increased by 35%.
- Macht der Titanen now increases the duration of Kolossales Schmettern by 8 seconds (was 16 seconds), and now also reduces the cooldown of Kolossales Schmettern by 8 seconds.
- Leerenspalten (Artifact trait) damage increased by 100%.
- Wirbelwind damage increased by 20%.
- Wille des ersten Königs (Artifact trait) increased to 2 Rage per critical strike (was 1 Rage).
- Rache damage reduced by 12%.
Legendary Items Hexenmeister Odr, Schal der Ymirjar
- Added Group Finder activities for Mythic Trial of Valor and Nighthold.
- Mythic Trial of Valor and Nighthold can now be entered by cross-server groups.
Player versus PlayerMagierProfessionsKochkunst
- Enemies marked by your Verwüstung take 15% (was 8%) increased damage from your single target spells.
- Added Nomi Snacks, a new item that can be used to complete the next 5 Nomi recipe researches instantly. Nomi Snacks can be obtained from any Nomi research, and it is tradeable.
- Significantly increased the proc chance to start each of the rank 3 questlines.
- Significantly increased the drop/proc chance to start each of the rank 3 questlines.
- Significantly increased the drop chance to start each of the rank 3 questlines.
- Arsenal: Ausrüstung der Silbernen Hand now includes the Silver variant of the 1H mace. This will be added retroactively to characters who have purchased the armament.
- Pandaria Challenge Dungeon sets have been added to Appearances.
- The Appearance Collection now includes Holiday cosmetic items, which can be transmogged during the holiday.