We're updating the patch notes for 9.0.5
to reflect the latest changes included in this patch. Here are all of the additions and edits being made:Classes
Zorn der Elune (Talent) will now deal damage even if the Druid is in cat or bear form.
Hexenmeister Dungeons and Raids
Fixed an issue that prevented Vergiften's buff from retaining up to 30% of its duration when refreshed.
Theater der Schmerzen
- Schloss Nathria
With the closing of the Alliance Hall of Fame, cross-realm Mythic Castle Nathria will be available for all players starting on the next raid lockout for each region.
- Council of Blood
Zorn des Kastellans's effect has been reduced by 15% on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Veteran Stoneguard have had their health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Veteran Stoneguard have had their melee damage reduced by 10% on all difficulties.
- Veteran Stoneguard's Sintouched Blade now casts less frequently on all difficulties.
- Reduced the damage of Tanzfieber by 10%.
- Tanzende Narren have had their health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Reduced the damage of Seelenstacheln by 5% on all difficulties.
Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Auserwählte des Nekrolords covenant perk now has a duration of 6 minutes (was 5 minutes).
- An Affront to Challengers
Xira the Underhanded has been disabled on Mythic difficulty and removed from the Dungeon Journal.
Items and Rewards
- After this change, if you finish a Mythischer Schlüsselstein dungeon in time during the week, the next week's Great Vault will contain a Keystone of that same level.
- For example, if your highest Mythischer Schlüsselstein completion during week one is a +15 that you completed in time, you will get another +15 Keystone from the Great Vault to start week two. If you run that +15 during week two and fail to meet the timer, however, and complete no other +15 (or higher) Mythischer Schlüsselstein dungeons the rest of week two, you will receive a +14 Keystone from the Great Vault to start week three.
Runecarving Legendary Items Schurke
- Zahnrad acquired from Mythischer Schlüsselstein dungeons are now upgradable with Valor, a new currency that is earned from completing Mythischer Schlüsselstein dungeons and covenant Rufens. The weekly Valor cap will start at 5000 Valor earnable in the first week, and will increase by 750 Valor each week.
There will be a maximum of 1500 Valor a character can hold at a time. Zahnrad that dropped before the patch is unable to be upgraded.
Player versus Player
Fixed an issue that was causing Verdammnisklinge's bleed effect to incorrectly be affected by Armor.
Die Brodelnde Küste has temporarily been removed from the Rated Battleground rotation while we investigate an issue with its starting area.
- Players below max level will now earn 30% less Honor from battlegrounds. This should not affect how much experience points are awarded from battlegrounds.
- The rating system has been adjusted to increase 2v2 ratings relative to other brackets. The effects of this change will be gradual over the remainder of the season but persist next season.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
Ausbeuter (Legendary Effect) will grant 25% bonus Tödlicher Stoß damage per stack while in combat with enemy players (was 50%). For Venthyr Warriors using Verurteilen, it will grant 18% bonus Tödlicher Stoß damage per stack while in combat with enemy players (was 36%).