Wenn ihr bereits die gestigen 9.0.5 PTR-Patchnotes gelesen habt, dann könnt ihr einfach mit Strg/Ctrl + F nach Rhinestone Sunglasses suchen und ab da ist alles brandneu.
Updated February 18 – 1:15 p.m. PSTPlease note: the following changes reflect a work in progress, are subject to change, and are not the final update notes for this patch.
World of Warcraft Version 9.0.5
- Demon Hunter
Unbound Chaos (Talent) damage increased to 500% (was 300%).
Rejuvenation’s periodic healing increased by 12%.
- Wild Growth healing increased by 7%.
Vivify now costs 3.8% mana (was 4.1%).
- Renewing Mist now costs 1.8% mana (was 2.2%).
Holy Shock now costs 16% mana (was 14%).
- Ardent Defender’s heal now has a visual effect.
Spirit Shell (Talent) now absorbs 80% of healing done (was 100%) and the absorption limit is now based on the caster’s Spell Power rather than maximum Health.
- Divine Hymn increases healing taken by 4% (was 10%) for 15 seconds (was 8 seconds). Stacks up to 5 times (was no stacks).
Level 56: New Passive: Cut to the Chase – Envenom extends the duration of your Slice and Dice by up to 3 seconds per combo point spent.
- Slice and Dice (Rank 2) removed.
- Venomous Wounds now restores 8 Energy (was 7).
- Chain Lightning damage increased by 35%.
- Lightning Shield damage increased by 415%.
Lava Burst damage reduced by 10%.
- Earth Shock damage increased by 30%.
- Earthquake damage increased by 70%.
- Lava Beam damage increased by 35%.
- Lava Burst damage reduced by 10%.
- Lava Lash damage increased by 40%.
- Stormkeeper (Talent) now increases Chain Lightning by 300% (was 2 Lightning Bolts by 150%).
Summon Dreadstalkers, Demonic Tyrant, Vilefiend, Nether Portal demons, and Grimoire: Felguard will now listen to primary pet commands.
Fleshcraft has been redesigned – Form a shield of flesh and bone over 3 seconds (was 4 seconds) that absorbs damage equal to 40% of your maximum health for 2 minutes. While channeling, your damage taken is reduced by 30%. Passive effect – Moving near an enemy’s corpse consumes their essence to reduce Fleshcraft’s cooldown by 1 second.
- The slime creatures within the Plaguefall dungeon will now grant their buffs when their corpses are consumed by Fleshcraft’s passive effect (was when Fleshcraft was used on their corpses).
Anima Conductor: Flowing Power – House of Rituals
- Volatile Solvent (Plague Deviser Marileth) now triggers when Fleshcraft’s passive effect consumes a corpse’s essence (was when Fleshcraft is cast).
- Resourceful Fleshcrafting (Bonesmith Heirmir) has been redesigned – When Fleshcraft’s passive effect consumes a corpse, the cooldown of Fleshcraft is reduced by an additional 1 second.
- Skelton Command now summons a skeleton when Fleshcraft’s passive effect consumes a corpse. This effect has a 5 second cooldown between summoning skeletons.
- Spirits within The Queen’s Conservatory are eager to return to life and will now automatically provide players with their reward without having to speak to them first.
- Ashen Hallow (Venthyr Paladin), Abomination Limb (Necrolord Death Knight), Swarming Mist (Venthyr Death Knight), Death’s Due (Night Fae Death Knight), Wild Spirits (Night Fae Hunter), Resonating Arrow (Kyrian Hunter), and Ancient Aftershock (Night Fae Warrior) visual effects will now appear less overwhelming to allied players when cast in dungeons or raids. These changes are still going through iterations and may not be final.
- Death Knight
Shackle the Unworthy (Kyrian) damage increased by 15% and damage reduction debuff increased to 8% (was 5%).
- Death’s Due (Night Fae) damage reduction debuff and Strength buff increased to 2% per stack (was 1%). Now stacks up to 4 times (was 8).
- Covenant Abilities
Elysian Decree (Kyrian) damage reduced by 10% for Vengeance Demon Hunters.
- Fodder to the Flame (Necrolord) has been redesigned – Your damaging abilities have a chance to call forth a demon from the Theater of Pain for 25 seconds. Throw Glaive deals lethal damage to the demon, which explodes on death, dealing damage to nearby enemies and healing you for 30% of your maximum health. The explosion deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets.
- The Hunt (Night Fae) damage decreased by 10% for Vengeance Demon Hunters.
- Sinful Brand (Venthyr) damage decreased by 10% for Vengeance Demon Hunters.
- Repeat Decree (Kyrian) base damage now 15% (was 25%).
- Fel Defender now affects Fel Devastation for Vengeance Demon Hunters (was Fiery Brand).
- Covenant Abilities
Adaptive Swarm (Necrolord) damage and healing increased by 25% and the effectiveness of periodic effects increased to 25% (was 20%). The effectiveness of periodic effects increased to 35% for Balance Druids.
- Endless Thirst (Venthyr) now increases your critical strike chance by .8% per stack at Rank 1 (was .5%).
- Covenant Abilities
Death Chakram (Necrolord) damage increased by 15%.
- Flayed Shot (Venthyr) duration increased to 18 seconds (was 14 seconds) and costs no Focus (was 10). Flayer’s Mark now also increases the damage of your next Kill Shot by 25%.
- Covenant Abilities
Radiant Spark (Kyrian) damage increased by 20%.
- Deathborne (Necrolord) duration increased to 25 seconds (was 20 seconds) and Spell Power buff increased to 15% (was 10%).
- Mirrors of Torment (Venthyr)
Arcane: Now grants a stack of Clearcasting when a mirror is consumed (was mana).
- Fire: Fire Blast cooldown reduction increased to 6 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Covenant Abilities
Fallen Order’s (Venthyr) fallen Tiger and Ox adepts have had their stats increased by 20%.
- Covenant Abilities
Vanquisher’s Hammer (Necrolord) now generates 1 Holy Power when used.
- Covenant Abilities
Fae Guardians (Night Fae) Guardian Faerie now grants 15% damage reduction (was 10%), Benevolent Faerie now grants 150% faster recovery rate to a major cooldown (was100%), and Wrathful Faerie will now automatically be sent to the closest enemy target if Fae Guardians is used while an ally is targeted.
- Fae Fermata (Night Fae) Fae Guardians now leave a 80% effective copy of their benefit (was 60%) and can no longer be stacked on top of a Faerie for double benefit.
- Covenant Abilities
Flagellation (Venthyr) no longer costs Energy (was 20 Energy), duration reduced to 12 seconds (was 20 seconds), Haste is now granted immediately, and no longer has a second activation. Flagellation’s initial damage increased by 270%, additional damage from spending combo points increased by 160%, and deals damage 1 time upon use (was 3).
- Lashing Scars (Venthyr) now causes 4 additional lashes (was 2). This will allow the Rogue to start at 5% Haste upon activation. * Shaman
- Vesper Totem (Kyrian) damage and healing increased by 25%.
- Fae Transfusion (Night Fae) damage increased by 25%, the healing from damage conversion increased to 60% (was 40%) and the heal radius increased to 20 yards (was 12 yards).
- Primordial Wave’s (Necrolord) Enhancement Lightning Bolt effect now deals 150% damage (was 100%).
- Chain Harvest (Venthyr) the damage and healing increased by 15% for Elemental and Restoration Shaman.
- Covenant Abilities
Decimating Bolt (Necrolord) bonus damage from the target’s missing health increased to 100% (was 60%).
- Impending Catastrophe (Venthyr) damage while moving towards its target has been increased by 10% and its explosion damage increased by 15%.
- Covenant Abilities
Conqueror’s Banner (Necrolord) has been redesigned – Brandish the Conqueror’s Banner, granting 400 Mastery and 30% increased movement speed to you and your 2 nearest allies and preventing movement speed from being reduced below 100%. The cooldown is now 2 minutes (was 3 minutes), duration is now 15 seconds (was 20 seconds), and the Rage generation is now 4 Rage per second for Arms and Protection, and 6 Rage per second for Fury.
- Veteran’s Repute (Necrolord) no longer causes Conqueror’s Banner to grant stacks of Glory.
Dungeons and Raids
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons
Brood Assassins no longer trigger the Necrotic Affix.
- General Kaal’s Gauntlet
Stonewall Gargons no longer trigger the Necrotic Affix.
Items and Rewards
- Gear acquired from Mythic Keystone dungeons are now upgradable with Valor, a new currency that is earned from completing Mythic Keystone dungeons and covenant Callings. There is a maximum amount of Valor that can be earned each week and gear that dropped before the patch are unable to be upgraded.
200 Item Level: Initial item upgrade level.
- 207 Item Level: Requires the Keystone Explorer achievement – Earned by completing all eight Shadowlands dungeons at Mythic 5 or higher, within the time limit.
- 213 Item Level: Requires the Shadowlands Keystone Conqueror achievement – Earned by completing all Shadowlands dungeons at Mythic 10 or higher, within the time limit.
- 220 Item Level: Requires the Shadowlands Keystone Master achievement – Earned by completing all Shadowlands dungeons at Mythic 15 or higher, within the time limit.
Completing a Mythic Keystone dungeon after the timer has ended will now reward a second item. The item level of the second item will be slightly lower (e.g. finishing a Mythic 7 Keystone dungeon, but not completing the timer now rewards the party with a 200 iLvl item and a 197 iLvl item.
The Great Vault raid loot requirements is now defeat 3/6/9 raid bosses (was 3/7/10).
Potency Conduits now also drop in Castle Nathria.
Once players reach 40 Renown with their Covenant, the weekly quest to gather 1000 Anima will now award you with 1500 gold.
Once players have recruited the maximum amount of Souls for their Covenant, your weekly quest to rescue Souls from the Maw will now award you with 500 Anima.
Rhinestone Sunglasses can now be used in transmogrification and will appear in your collection once found.
Vendor prices for items below item level 75 have been adjusted.
The Lightless Force weapon enchant no longer targets out-of-combat or crowd-controlled enemies.
- Demon Hunter
Fel Bombardment’s buff duration has been increased to 40 seconds (was 30 seconds) and the chance to trigger increased by 5%.
- Darkglare Medallion’s chance to trigger increased to 40% (was 20%) and now also refunds the Fury of the casted Eye Beam or Fel Devastation.
Burning Wound damage over time damage increased 100% and Immolation Aura damage increased by 100% (was 50%).
- The casted Eye Beam from Collective Anguish’s summoned ally now always crits.
- Spirit of the Darkness Flame’s Fiery Brand instant damage increased by 20% (was 15%).
Phearomones now grants 10% Haste while inside your Death and Decay (was 8%).
- Crimson Rune Weapon now causes Dancing Rune Weapon to generate 5 Bone Shield charges and reduces the cooldown of Dancing Rune Weapon by 5 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Vampiric Aura now increases the duration of Vampiric Blood by 3 seconds and grants 5% Leech for the duration.
- Gorefiend’s Domination now also grants 45 Runic Power when Vampiric Blood is used.
- Reanimated Shambler explosion damage increased by 5% and now approximately procs every 1.75 minutes (was 1.5).
Cat-Eye Curio now restores 35% Energy (was 25%).
- Increased both Frenzyband effects by 50%.
- Verdant Infusion extends the duration of your heal over time effects on the Swiftmend target by 10 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Beast Mastery
Dire Command now has a 35% chance to trigger (was 20%).
- Rylakstalker’s Piercing Fangs critical damage increased to 40% (was 20%).
- Flamewaker’s Cobra Sting now has a 50% chance to trigger (was 25%).
- Qa’pla, Eredun War Order now resets the cooldown of Kill Command (was reduces the cooldown by 5 seconds) and has an additional passive effect – Barbed Shot deals 10% increased damage.
- Surging Shots now causes Rapid Fire to deal 35% additional damage (was 25%).
- Eagletalon’s True Focus now also increases the duration of Trueshot by 5 seconds.
- Serpentstalker’s Trickery no longer triggers Wild Spirits (Night Fae Ability) twice.
- Latent Poison Injectors damage increased by 15%.
- Disciplinary Command increases Critical Strike damage by 25% (was 20%).
- Expanded Potential procs per minute increased to 2 (was 1.66).
Arcane Harmony damage per stack increased to 8% (was 7%) and the effect stacks up to 18 times (was 15).
- Cold Front now calls down a Frozen Orb after casting 30 Frostbolts or Flurries (was 60).
- Freezing Winds now triggers Fingers of Frost every 2 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Molten Skyfall now calls down a Meteor after casting 18 Fireballs or Pyroblasts (was 25).
- Sun King’s Blessing now requires consuming 8 Hot Streaks (was 12) and grants Combustion for 6 seconds (was 5 seconds)
- Shaohao’s Might now causes Tiger Palm to have a 40% chance (was 10%) to deal 300% of normal damage (was 250%) and reduce the remaining cooldown of your Brews by 2 additional seconds (was 1 second).
Mighty Pour now causes Celestial Brew to increase your Armor by 50% (was 25%) for 8 seconds (was 7 seconds), and causes Purifying Brew to have a 35% chance to not consume a charge (was 25%).
- Xuen’s Battlegear critical strike chance increased by 50% (was 30%) and Fists of Fury cooldown reduced by 5 seconds (was 2.5 seconds).
- Clouded Focus healing increased by 20% (was 15%) and mana cost reduced by 20% (was 15%).
- Vanguard’s Momentum increases Holy damage done by 4% (was 3%) for 10 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Of Dusk and Dawn buff duration increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds) and Blessing of Dusk damage reduction increased to 4% (was 3%).
Inflorescence of the Sunwell increases Infusion of Light effects by 30% (was 20%).
- Shadowbreaker, Dawn of the Sun buff duration increased to 10 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- The Ardent Protector’s Sanctum has been redesigned – When Ardent Defender saves you from death, it restores 40% additional health. When Ardent Defender expires without saving you from death, its remaining cooldown is reduced by 60 seconds. This effect does not stack with Unbreakable Spirit (Talent).
- Cauterizing Shadows’ healing increased by 36% and can now critically strike.
Cauterizing Shadows now functions with Mastery: Grace.
- Kiss of Death reduces the cooldown of Shadow Word: Death by 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Divine Image now casts Searing Light when Shadow Word: Pain or Mindgames (Venthyr Ability) are used, and casts Holy Nova when Unholy Nova (Necrolord Ability) is used. Additionally, if the Priest is crowd controlled while Divine Image is active, the image will cast single target healing spells on nearby low-hp allies.
- Divine Image spell-mirroring cooldown removed (e.g. queueing a Shadow Word: Death after a Holy Fire will now trigger 2 Searing Lights).
- Flash Concentration buff duration increased to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Painbreaker Psalm generates up to 30 Insanity (was 20) and now functions with Death and Madness (Talent).
- Shadowflame Rift’s damage has been increased by 40%.
- Mark of the Master Assassin now only affects auto-attack and Rogue abilities’ critical strike chance.
- Tiny Toxic Blade now causes Shiv to deal 500% increased damage (was 350%).
- Essence of Bloodfang damage increased by 30%.
Doomblade now deals an additional 45% Bleed damage (was 30%).
- Duskwalker’s Patch reduces Vendetta’s cooldown for every 30 Energy you expend (was 50 Energy).
- Guile Charm increases your damage dealt by up to 15% (was 10%) and lasts up to 12 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Greenskin’s Wickers increases the damage of your next Pistol Shot by 300% (was 200%).
- Concealed Blunderbuss now has a chance to fire your next Pistol Shot 3 additional times (was 2).
- The Rotten now causes Backstab to deal 50% increased damage (was 30%).
- Deathly Shadows increases all damage dealt by 20% (was 15%) for 15 seconds (was 12 seconds). * Shaman
- Echoes of Great Sundering now causes Earthquake to deal 100% additional damage (was 175%).
- Legacy of the Frost Witch now causes Stormstrike to deal 30% increased damage (was 15%).
- Jonat’s Natural Focus now increases the next Chain Heal by 20% (was 10%).
- Spiritwalker’s Tidal Totem now reduces mana cost of Healing Wave and Chain Heal by 40% (was 25%).
Implosive Potential’s Haste buff duration increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Balespider’s Burning Core increases the damage of Demonbolt by 15% per stack (was 8% per stack).
- Grim Inquisitor’s Dread Calling increased to 4% per stack (was 3% per stack).
- Madness of the Azj’aqir duration increased to 4 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Malefic Wrath duration increased to 10 seconds (was 8 seconds) and damage per stack increased to 35% (was 25%).
- Wrath of Consumption duration increased to 30 seconds (was 20 seconds) and periodic damage increased to 6% (was 5%).
Enduring Blow’s chance to apply the Colossus Smash effect increased to 25% (was 15%) and duration increased to 6 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Battlelord now triggers from Overpower (was Slam) and reduces the Rage cost of your next Mortal Strike by 15 Rage (was 12).
- Exploiter’s Mortal Strike damage bonus increased to 50% (was 25%) and the damage bonus for Venthyr Warriors increased to 36% (was 18%).
- Cadence of Fujieda duration increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Will of the Berserker duration increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Reckless Defense now triggers from all Rampage hits (was Rampage critical strikes) and reduces the remaining cooldown of Recklessness and Enraged Regeneration by 1 second (was 3 seconds).
- Reprisal has been redesigned – Charge and Intervene grant you Shield Block, Revenge!, and generates 20 Rage.
- Unbreakable Will now also grants an additional charge of Shield Wall.
- Seismic Reverberation damage increased to 75% (was 40%).
Player versus Player
The Horde flag size in Warsong Gulch and Twin Peaks have been increased to match the size of the Alliance flag.
- Focused Assault and Brutal Assault now increase damage taken by 10% per stack and reduces healing received by 5% per stack in Warsong Gulch, Twin Peaks, and Eye of the Storm.
- Ashen Hallow (Venthyr Paladin), Spear of Bastion (Kyrian Warrior), Resonating Arrow (Kyrian Hunter), and Wild Spirits (Night Fae Hunter) visual effects are now more easily distinguishable when cast by enemy players.
- Divine Vision (PvP Talent) now reduces the cooldown of Aura Mastery by 1 minute (was grants Shadow Resistance Aura).
- Amplify Curse (PvP Talent) cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds).
- Casting Circle (PvP Talent) no longer causes Unending Resolve to stop granting its interrupt immunity.
- Demon Armor (PvP Talent) increases Armor by 120% (was 90%).
Fixed an issue where Rapid Contagion (PvP Talent) could be used while under the effects of crowd control abilities.
- A new account-wide unlock has been added to Ve’nari that reveals teleport nodes near all the long walkable chains in Torghast to help you quickly cross the chains and no longer have to face your fear of heights.
- Reduced the health and amount of Anima Devourers required for Stage 1 of the Winged Soul Eaters Hunt.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- A brief description of each wing is now available before embarking on any given Torghast run.
- To better increase your odds of success, a recommended item level will now be displayed when selecting which Layer difficulty to attempt.
- Reduced the amount of enemies on multiple floors.
- Anima Powers
Parliament Stone increases speed by 50% (was 30%) and now also increases dodge chance by 25%. Can be obtained 1 time (was 2).
- New Anima Power: Desolate Chitin (Uncommon) – Fleshcraft absorbs 50% more damage. Can be obtained 3 times.
- Malevolent Stitching increases your primary stat by 20% (was 8%) and is now Uncommon rarity (was Rare). Can be obtained 1 time (was 3).
- Musophobic Femur has been removed.
- New Anima Power: Ethereal Wildseed (Uncommon) – Soulshape and Flicker heal you for 20% of your maximum health. Can be obtained 2 times.
- New Anima Power: Frigid Wildseed (Epic) – Activating Soulshape stuns enemies within 12 yards of the departure location for 6 seconds. Can be obtained 1 time.
- Clinging Fog has been removed.
- Crystallized Dreams has been removed.
- Gnarled Key reduces Door of Shadows cast time by 20% (was 10%) and reduces its cooldown by 6 seconds per stack (was 3 seconds). Stacks up to 5 times (was 10).
- New Anima Power: Entropic Pool (Epic) – Dealing damage with Death and Decay increases damage you deal to the target by 2%. This effect stacks.
- New Anima Power: Bone Borrower (Rare) – Death Grip reduces the target’s damage dealt to you by 20% for 10 seconds, and animates a Risen Skulker or Magus of the Dead for 1 minute.
- Damage dealt by the minions summoned by Bone Borrower and Bone Harvester have been significantly increased.
- Occult Emitter has been redesigned – Now increases Runic Power generation by 100% while affected by your Anti-Magic Shell or Anti-Magic Zone.
- Monstrous Concoction has been redesigned – Now increases damage and attack speed for you and all your minions by 10% for 8 seconds whenever you cast Death Coil.
- Exterminator has been redesigned – Now gives 2 additional max charges of Death Grip and killing a Mawrat resets all charges. Stacks 2 times.
- Darkreaver’s Ward now also increases Anti-Magic Shell duration by 3 seconds and no longer increases the spell damage reduction of Anti-Magic Zone.
- Darkreaver’s Lens spell reflection now also applies to Anti-Magic Shell.
- Creeping Decay now has an additional charge and no longer grants 10% damage reduction while in your Death and Decay.
- Death Turf now also reduces damage you take from enemies by 10% while in your Death and Decay.
- Unbreakable Cuffs now also increases Physical and Frost damage you deal to affected enemies by 15% and no longer increases the duration of Chains of Ice.
- Blood-Tinged Poker now increases Sacrificial Pact damage by 400% (was 300%) and reduces Raise Dead’s cooldown to 20 seconds (was 25 seconds).
- Lich Robes now reduces the cooldown of Lichborne by 4 seconds (was 10 seconds) per 10 Runic Power spent (was using Death Strike). Stacks 2 times (was 3).
- Force Pull has been renamed Death Hook and has an additional effect – Causes Death Grip to instead pull you to the target.
- Phearomones is now Uncommon rarity.
- Deathlord’s Lesson has been removed.
- Deathlord’s Legacy has been removed.
- Animate Armaments has been removed.
- Soarstone now heals for 6% per second (was 3%).
- Shifting Signet now reduces the Metamorphosis cooldown by 30% (was 15%). Stacks up to 3 times (was 4).
- Phantasmal Iris damage increased by 5% (was 1%).
- Seeker’s Rage now increases the damage of your Demon Blades, Demon’s Bite, or Shear by 2% per stack (was 20%) when destroying an Ashen Phylactery, and the effect is no longer consumed when casting Demon Blades, Demon’s Bite, or Shear.
- Ragehoof now reduces the cooldown of Metamorphosis by 6 seconds when killing a Mawrat (was extends the duration).
- Furywing no longer deals damage to you if Fel Rush or Infernal Strike fail to deal damage.
- New Anima Power: Gravity Dynamo (Epic) – Knocking, Rooting, or Incapacitating enemies grants you 50% extra damage to fire, arcane, and frost spells for 8 seconds.
- New Anima Power: Chronomancer’s Hourglass (Rare) – During Alter Time, you and your Mirror Images gain Time Warp.
- New Anima Power: Sorceror’s Frozen Soul (Rare) – Ice Block has no cooldown.
- New Anima Power: Incanter’s Ward (Uncommon) – Damage absorbed by your Barriers grants up to 20% increased Intellect, based on the amount absorbed.
- New Anima Power: Eldritch Teachings (Common) – Pyroblast, Flurry, and Arcane Barrage damage increased by 25%.
- Dimensional Blade now grants 3 charges of Blink (was refreshes Blink cooldown).
- Sapphire Prism now summons 2 additional Mirror Images per stack (was 1) and is now Common rarity.
- Creeping Freeze now functions without Everwarm Socks, and can now be acquired at any time.
- Lingering Torments (Venthyr) increases damage of Mirrors of Torment by 25% (was 10%).
- Malevolence (Venthyr) now causes Mirrors of Torment’s cooldown to reset if the target dies while afflicted (was: Mirror damage had to be the killing blow).
- Maldo’s Enchanted Cane has been removed.
- Polymorbid Rat Liver has been removed.
- Tome of Zoomancy has been removed.
- Alluring Cheese has been removed.
- New Anima Power: Dark Technique (Rare) – Enemies affected by Mind Bomb or Psychic Scream suffer 5% of your health in damage every 1 second. This damage cannot break Mind Bomb or Psychic Scream.
- New Anima Power: Cowl of Influence (Uncommon) – You can now control your character during Mind Control, but it has a 30 second cooldown.
- New Anima Power: Light-Infused Egg (Uncommon) – Smite / Mind Flay have a 15% / 5% chance to grant you Power Infusion.
- New Anima Power: Fallen Priest’s Blessing (Common) – Casting Holy Fire or Mind Blast increases the damage or healing of your next Devouring Plague by 30%, Penance by 30% or Chastise by 60%. This effect stacks, but its duration is not refreshed.
- New Anima Power: Voidwraith Signet (Rare) – Killing an enemy with Shadow Word: Death summons a Voidwraith guardian for 1 minute that casts Void Flay, dealing 100% additional damage against enemies that are above 50% health.
- New Anima Power: Soul of an Archon (Rare) – Power Infusion now also increases all periodic damage and healing by 100%.
- Enduring Spirit spell duration increased by 80% (was 50%).
- Puppetmaster’s Strings can no longer be offered to the player unless Cowl of Influence is known.
- Earworm chance to trigger increased to 5% per stack (was 3%).
- Mindmancer’s Handgloves now increases the damage of Mindgames by 20% (was reduce cast speed).
- Vandal’s Zeal can now be obtained 3 times (was 1).
- Psychic Wallet has been removed.
- Soul Sapper has been removed.
- Art of Phantasmal Healing has been removed.
- New Anima Power: Depleted Tesla Coil (Epic) – Gain the effects of Stormkeeper every 15 seconds.
- New Anima Power: Pure Elemental Core (Rare) – Increases the duration of your Fire Elemental or Storm Elemental) by 50% for Elemental. Increases the duration of Feral Spirits by 100% for Enhancement. When you drop Spirit Link Totem, immediately heal all allies for 15% of their maximum Health, and harm all enemies in the radius for 15% of their max Health for Restoration. Stacks up to 2 times.
- New Anima Power: Bottle of Swirling Maelstrom (Common) Increases Earthquake and Earth Shock damage for Elemental, increases Maelstrom Weapon bonus damage and healing for Enhancement, and periodically deals nature damage to enemies inside of your Healing Rain for Restoration. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Storm Conduit now increases nature and frost damage by 50% (was Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning).
- Tsunami Relic now increases healing done by 50% (was casting healing spells faster).
- Blood of Heroes now also causes your first Bloodlust or Heroism per floor to not incur its cooldown and is now Rare rarity.
- Deathseer Choker damage and healing per totem increased by 10% (was 5%).
- Heart of the Deathseer has been redesigned – Chain Lightning hits 3 additional targets and damage increases by 20% per jump for Elemental and Restoration. Lava Lash now spreads Flame Shock to 5 nearby targets, and Lava Lash damage is increased by 500% for Enhancement.
- Ghost Bone has been removed.
- Shield of Spirits has been removed.
- Detonation Torch has been redesigned – Increases Shadowbolt, Drain Soul (Talent), Demonic Core, and Incinerate damage by 75% per stack. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Inferno Skewers has been redesigned – Increases the damage of Seed of Corruption, Implosion, and Rain of Fire by 75%. Stacks up to 4 times.
- Pact of Thickness now increases summoned demons health and damage by 50% (was only demon health).
- Smoking Shard of Teleportation buff duration increased to 15 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Bottled Shadow duration increased to 30 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Visage of Lethality has been redesigned – When you are struck in melee by an auto-attack, you fear all nearby enemies for 8 seconds. The effect can happen once every 45 seconds.
- Hellfire Pact has been removed.
- Crystal of Perpetual Displacement has been removed.
- New Anima Power: Weathered Runestone (Uncommon) – Berserker Rage increases the damage of Overpower, Raging Blow, or Revenge by 40%. Can be obtained 3 times.
- New Anima Power: Thorium Hairpin (Uncommon) – Whirlwind generates 10 Rage for Arms and Protection, and 4 additional Rage for Fury. Can be obtained 3 times.
- New Anima Power: Glory of Skyhold (Rare) – Heroic Leap gains 2 additional charges. Can be obtained 1 time.
- New Anima Power: Gargolmar’s Shattered Hand (Uncommon) – Victory Rush reduces the remaining cooldown of Heroic Leap by 10 seconds. Can be obtained 3 times.
- New Anima Power: Ancient Rubble (Common) – Heroic Leap shatters the ground where you land, dealing Physical damage over 10 seconds to enemies within 16 yards. Can be obtained 4 times.
- New Anima Power: Blade of the Tideskorn (Rare)– You yell a Demoralizing Shout (Protection) or a Piercing Howl (Arms and Fury) when you land your Heroic Leap. Can be obtained 1 time.Repulsive Pennant now deals damage to all enemies within 15 yards of you every 3 seconds while Conqueror’s Banner is active. Can be obtained 2 times (was 3).
- Brawler’s Brass Knuckles increases Rage generation by 25% (was 20%). Can be obtained 4 times (was 5).
- Edge of Hatred increases the damage of Rampage, Mortal Strike, and Shield Slam by 25% (was 20%). Can be obtained 4 times (was 5).
- Fan of Longswords chance to cast Whirlwind increased to 100% (was 33%). Can be obtained 1 time (was 3).
- Succulent Carpaccio now also reduces the cooldown of Ignore Pain by 3 seconds for Arms and Fury. Unchanged for Protection.
- Voracious Culling Blade increases Condemn’s (Venthyr Ability) damage by 50% (was 100%).
- Spattered Soles has been removed.
- Ragemote has been removed.
- Champion’s Decree has been removed.