Blizzard7.1.5 PTR Patch NotesUpdated November 15, 2016This is the Public Test Realm (PTR) for Patch 7.1.5 of World of Warcraft: Legion.
Participating on the Public Test Realms lets you test a patch before it has been released on live realms. If you'd like to help test and provide feedback, you can start by copying your character and downloading the PTR client . Once you've had a chance to try things out, visit the PTR Discussion forum to discuss the patch. To report issues or errors, use the in-game Submit Bug feature (found under Game Menu - Help - Submit Bug) or by visiting the PTR Bug Report forum.PTR Reminder:
Content in the Public Test Realms are still in-development and details may be subject to change before the live release of the patch. Not all of the content listed may be available for testing or may only be available during a limited testing window. Keep an eye on the PTR forums for more information when specific tests may be taking place.New Bonus Event - Mists of Pandaria Timewalking
For players at level 91 and higher.Dungeons:
New Timewalking Vendor on Timeless Isle, offering:New Micro-Holidays
- Gate of the Setting Sun
- Mogu’shan Palace
- Shado-Pan Monastery
- Siege of Niuzao Temple
- Stormstout Brewery
- Temple of the Jade Serpent
Many special days of the year are coming to Azeroth. Prepare to join everyone as, for one to three days, players celebrate unique occurrences such as The Hatching of the Hippogryphs, Ahn Qiraj Remembrance Day, and The March of the Tadpoles. (Holiday names subject to change.)Brawler’s Guild Season Three
The big one-person rumble is back! Brawler’s Guild Season Three features many new challenges to take on in the fighting ring, including:
Please note: Invites to the Brawler’s Guild have been reset in the 7.1.5 PTR. Please look for a Blood-Soaked Invitation when opening emissary bags or completing dungeons. If you just can’t wait to get your invitation, you might want to fight the elite vrykul of Shield’s Rest in Stormheim, who know a thing or two about brawling.Classes
Class updates for Patch 7.1.5 are underway, with many more to come.Player versus Player
- Dampening now begins immediately in 2v2 Skirmish and 2v2 Arenas.
- Four new neck enchants have been added.
- All four enchants have 3 ranks.
Rank 1 recipes can be purchased from a vendor in the Farondis Hub.
- Rank 2 recipes are found on creatures in specific Broken Isles zones (except Suramar), as long as you know the rank 1 recipe.
- Rank 3 recipes are found in emissary chests for those zones, at a 20% chance. The rank 3 recipe requires knowledge of the rank 1 or 2 recipe.
- A new quest has been added which rewards and unlocks a new shoulder enchant for Engineers: Segen des Konstrukteurs.
Boon of the Builder can be purchased from Hobart Grapplehammer after this quest is completed.
- Boon of the Builder rewards Sprocket Containers from kills in the world, about once an hour. These can contain guns/gun parts, engineering consumables, new goggle recipes, and a special new reagent called Hardened Felglass, used for goggles (see below).
Added a new quest at level 110 for that rewards the recipe for a Reaves' aufladbare Batterie
. This item can be used once every 30 minutes and does not have charges.
Four new goggles have been added, with a base item level of 880.
The damage for Head Shot has been increased substantially. Jewelcrafting
- Six new world quests in Dalaran, titled “Gemcutter Needed”