Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.HotfixesJuly 25, 2018Classes
Creatures and NPCsDie Dunkelküste
Summoned Demons should no longer fail to be summoned when the Hexenmeister is on steep terrain or near obstacles such as rocks or trees.
Dungeons and Raids
- The NPCs in the Grove of the Ancients will no longer offer their low-level quests while players are progressing through "The Warchief's Agenda”.
- Oil Pumps are now interactable by multiple players at once.
- Frenzied Wisps will now correctly grant group credit.
Imonar the Soul Hunter
Creatures throughout Antorus now deal 10% less damage.
- Felhounds of Sargeras
Schwelen damage reduced by 65%.
ItemsPlayer versus Player
- Several of Imonar's abilities now deal 25% less damage.
- Toggling War Mode in Orgrimmar or Sturmwind should now immediately flag the player for PvP and enable PvP Talents.
- Unrated Battlegrounds now award item level 185 gear (was 176).
- Fixed an issue that caused the Glorious Pennant Honor reward to use the same visual appearance as the Würdebanner.