Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.HotfixesSeptember 7, 2018Classes Druid
- The heal over time from Gelassenheit is no longer shared between multiple Druids.
- Multiple Arcane mages Blinking in close proximity should no longer interfere with each other's use of Verzerrung.
Schamane Dungeons and Raids
- and 's healing bonus is no longer incorrectly affected by group size in some content.
Ludwig Von Tortollan's shell bounce damage has increased.
- Fetid Devourer
Heftiges Hauen damage should now be consistent based on raid size.
Die Belagerung von Boralus
- Corrected an issue that prevented Der Zeit voraus: G'huun from being properly awarded.
- Gibbering Horrors now have less health on Heroic Difficulty.
- Reduced the damage of Malignant Growth and increased the time between waves of Malignant Growth on Heroic Difficulty.
- Exploding Corruption now targets 1 player (was 3) on Heroic Difficulty.
- Horde players who have not unlocked the dungeon should not receive a Seige of Boralus Keystone.
- Increased the Enemy Forces contribution for Mythischer Schlüsselstein completion from Heartsbane Runeweaver and Soulcharmer creatures by 50%.
- Fixed a bug where the Heartsbane Vinetwister wasn't counting towards Enemy Forces for Mythic Keystone completion.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing some Champions from properly providing their bonuses when on Missions with Allied Race Troops.
Player versus Player
- The Alabaster Hyena should now show up for Horde alts as well as be able to be set as a Favorite Mount.
- The Mecha-Mogul Mk II should now show up in your mount journal once learned.
- Fixed a bug that caused Random Epic Battlegrounds to provide incorrect rewards.
- Healer mana regen reduced by 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
Streifende Sterne (Azerite Trait) damage reduced by 50% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
Arkaner Druck (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 50% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Elektrisierender Funke (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Incanter's flow increases damage by up to 15% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 20%).
- Manaschild now drains 150% of damage taken as mana when damaged by enemy players and pets (was 50%).
- Viel zu stark causes Arcane Power to increase damage by 40% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 60%).
- Rune der Kraft increases spell damage by 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 40%).
Meridianschläge (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 60% when when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Geschärfte Klingen (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 65% when when engaged in combat with enemy players.
Volltreffer (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 45% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Das Blatt wenden increases damage by 10% (was 15%).
- Tötung damage reduced by 15% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Mordlust damage reduced by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Zwischen die Augen damage reduced by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Ausweiden damage reduced by 15% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Phantomassassine (PvP Talent) increases critical strike by 10% (was 35%).
- Schattenschlag damage reduced by 10% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
Arathihochland archaeology digsites are not available for players who are in the Warfront version of the zone. Speak to Zidormi to time travel to the previous version of Arathihochland.
- Battle for Azeroth alchemy potions are now correctly classified as potions when searched on the Auction House.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Uldir Vantus Runes from functioning as expected.
- Fixed a bug causing Crimson Gnarlvine to go missing on "Kiro's Desert Flower".
- Fixed a bug that improperly prevented completion of some Weltquests while the player was dead.