Hello everyone :)
Here are this week’s PTR notes:CLASSES
- Death Knight
4-piece: Now grants the Death Knight the Harvest Time buff if the enemy dies while Soul Reaper is active on them before it explodes.
- Class Sets
4-piece: Damage done reduced by 65%.
Developers’ note: This adjustment is pretty heavy so we wanted to explain why this is necessary. Sickle of the Lion’s damage was set too high due to a bug that caused external power increases, such as Mastery and abilities that enhance Feral’s rotation, to double dip and even triple dip into those benefits. The damage reduction reflects the removal of those repeat benefits and bringing the damage in line with other set bonuses. We are watching feedback closely and will adjust, even post launch, if the need arises. Thank you for testing and providing feedback, we genuinely appreciate the support!
- 4-piece: Damage done reduced by 32% and healing done reduced by 25%.
Frozen Orb damage reduced by 8%.
- Blizzard damage reduced by 5% and reduces the cooldown of Frozen Orb by 0.25 seconds each time Blizzard deals damage (was 0.5 seconds).
- Icy Propulsion’s (Conduit) cooldown reduction can now only occur every 0.35 seconds.
- Bountiful Brew (Necrolord Runecarving Power) now extends the duration of Bonedust Brew if it triggers while a target is currently afflicted by Bonedust Brew.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
- Class Sets
Freely cast Shadow Mends grant 2 extra seconds of Atonement to the target, up to 16 seconds total.
- The duration of Manifested Twilight has been increased to 20 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Shadow Mend no longer consumes all stacks of Manifested Twilight.
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
Players no longer channel on the Titan Console to view the Bypass Code, instead click the Titan Console to gain a debuff named Titanic Insight. Titanic Insight allows the player to see signs on the Titan Console for 15 seconds, but now you will be able to move and engage during the stage. The Titan Console can only be accessed by a single player every 15 seconds.