Greetings!We appreciate all the feedback on the Season 4 Mythic+ dungeons that has been made thus far. We’ve made the following adjustments that will be in effect with scheduled weekly maintenance (starting tomorrow, August 9 in this region):Dungeons and Raids
Zul’gamux now casts Blood Barrier less often.
- Zul’gamux has found a new location to hide in Return to Karazhan: Upper.
- Grom’kar Far Seer’s Storm Shield can now be purged.
- Grom’kar Cinderseer will no longer cast Lava Wreath.
- Railmaster Rocketspark
Borka the Brute’s Mad Dash damage reduced by 30%.
- Thunderous Breath initial damage reduced by 25%.
- Fleshrender Nok’gar
Dreadfang’s Shredding Swipes should no longer hit players multiple times.
- Feeding Frenzy now requires Oshir to suffer 5% damage to be interrupted (was 8%).
Return to Karazhan: Lower
- Skulloc’s melee damage reduced by 15%.
- Koramar will no longer cast Shattering Blade.
- Ghostly Philanthropist will no longer cast Throw Coin.
- Gang Ruffian’s Poisonous Shank damage reduced by 30%.
- The Opera Hall: Wikket
Winged Assistant health reduced by 30%.
Return to Karazhan: Upper
- Moroes’ Garrote duration reduced to 1 minute (was permanent).
- Moroes’ Dinner Party effect now increases the damage and attack speed of nearby dinner guests by 50% (was 100%).
- Shade of Medivh
Flame Wreath damage reduced by 30%.