Almost every new alt I have created has Alchemy to at least 50 Skill Points to be able to make the Daily Transmute Herbs to Anchors. Most of the "leveling guides" I've seen are designed for maxing out Alchemy, but again we only need 50 Skill Points to make that Bag of Anchors. I did this again this morning on another alt and I made note exactly how much herbs and gold is needed to get those magical 50 Skill Points.
What you need:
- 143 Gold (assumes no earned BfA reputation)
- 75 Riverbud
- 75 Siren's Pollen
- Visit the Alchemy Trainer and (if needed) learn Alchemy for 10 Copper
- Learn BfA Alchemy for 50 Gold. Note: This includes Rank 1 of both Coastal Healing and Coastal Mana Potions
- Make 25 of Coastal Healing Potion ( 75 Siren's Pollen)
- Make 25 of Coastal Mana Potion ( 75 Riverbud)
- Your Alchemy should now be a 37 40.
- Learn Rank 1 Coastal Rejuvenation Potion for 25 Gold
- Learn Rank 2 Coastal Rejuvenation Potion for 33 Gold
- Create 10 (or you can do all 25) Rank 2 Coastal Rejuvenation Potions
Your Alchemy is now 50 or higher. Learn Transmute Herbs to Anchors for 35 Gold.
That's it, you now have another Alchemist ready to make the daily Bag of Anchors. Now all you need to do is stock your new Alchemist with more herbs to do the transmute. As an added bonus I'll even include the command to add this recipe to your action bar so you don't need to go searching for it: