Hey all. As with each major patch that significantly changes class spells and abilities, we review tuning based on live data once it’s live, to look for any tuning issues that may have arisen. Based on that, we’re planning to make the following changes during the next weekly restarts in each region. We’ll continue to pay close attention to each spec’s performance as players progress through the Nighthold, and are ready to make further adjustments as necessary.Classes
Vernichtung, Klingentanz, Chaosnova, Chaosstoß, Todesfeger, Dämonenklingen, Dämonenbiss, Augenstrahl, Teufelsbeschuss, Teufelseruption, Teufelsrausch, Zorn der Illidari, Metamorphose, and Gleve werfen damage reduced by 2%.
- Teufelsmeisterschaft now grants 30 Fury (up from 25).
- now increases autoattack damage by 150% (down from 200%).
- Gezielter Schuss, Arkaner Schuss, Sperrfeuer, Schwarzer Pfeil, Stoßfeuer, , Mehrfachschuss, Die Vögel, Stichschuss, Zielsuchgeschosse, Salve, and Windstoß damage increased by 8%.
Trinkets that deal single-target damage now deal 45% of normal damage (up from 40%).
- Trinkets that deal multi-target damage now deal 35% of normal damage (up from 25%).
- Schattenblitz damage increased by 42%.
- Dämonenblitz damage increased by 42%, but its damage is now increased by 10% per active demon (down from 18%).
WarriorLegendary Items Paladin Priester Schurke
Additionally, we’re planning to make some general changes to PvP balance, with the intent of lowering overall damage from a few overperforming specs and talents. Those exact changes have not yet been finalized, but we’ll share them as soon as we are able.