We've made a few additional adjustments that will go live on Tuesday with Patch 7.2—Classes
• The damage bonus that tanks and healers get per Artifact point spent has been increased to 0.65% for all tanks and Discipline Priests (was 0.5%), and the bonus has been increased to 1.3% for all other healers (was 1%).Druide
• Feral Druids now deal 4% more damage with Krallenhieb
, Brutales Schlitzen
, Wilder Biss
, Ashamanes Raserei
, and Zerfetzen
• Windwalker Monks now deal 8% more damage with Tigerklaue
, and Tritt der aufgehenden Sonne
• Ulthalesh now has a greatly increased chance to generate the first three Gepeinigte Seelen
at the beginning of a raid encounter.
We've also got a number of additional PvP adjustments coming with this patch:PvPDämonenjägerHavoc
• The duration of Nemesis
is reduced to 15 seconds in PvP.
• The damage of Chaosstoß
is reduced by 15% in PvP.Vengeance
• Vengeance no longer deals 10% reduced damage in PvP.DruideBalance
• Enemy players can now see the radius of
now deal 50% less periodic damage to player targets.
now deals 40% more damage to player targets.
grants 2 Astral Power on player targets (was 4 Astral Power)
• Sterbende Sterne
restores 3 Astral Power (was 8 Astral Power)
• Intellect increased by 15%.Feral
• Bloodletter's Gebrechlichkeit
increases the damage you deal to the target by 15% in PvP.Restoration
cast by Wildes Wachstum
now only applies to the initial target.JägerSurvival
no longer prevents the use of Eisblock
• Intellect reduced by 5%.Frost
• Konzentrierte Kälte
now increases the damage of Gefrorene Kugel
by 225% (was 250%).Monk
• Brewmaster no longer deals 10% reduced damage in PvP.Mistweaver
• Windwalkers' Fortifying Elixir renamed and is now Stärkendes Gebräu
• Mana cost of the Uralte Künste der Nebelwirker
reduced by 25%.
• Mana Regeneration increased by 5%.Paladin
no longer damages targets that are under the effects of crowd-control abilities that break on damage.Priester
• Intellect increased by 5%
• Schwelle des Wahnsinns
now provides a 20% damage increase while you're at 100 Insanity and not in Leerengestalt
• The Legacy of the Void talent now allows you cast Leereneruption
while at 65 Insanity.
can no longer be targeted using target macros.Krieger
now provides 30% magical damage reduction while active.Hexenmeister
• PvP Template Intellect increased by 5%.Demonology
• The damage of Verdammnis
is reduced by 15% in PvP.Destruction
's duration has been reduced to 6 seconds (was 15 seconds).
You'll see these reflected in the final, official patch notes, which should be posted on Monday.
We're also making a change to how your damage and health increase as you spend points in your Artifact: The damage bonus per point noted above will stop at the 52nd point acquired, and the health bonus will decrease starting with the 53rd point acquired.