- Seefahrerdublone items may no longer be used in PvP Island Expeditions.
Developers' notes: We're looking for ways to use Dubloons in the future, but for the time being, we do not feel that Dubloon use makes for a good experience in a PvP setting.
Demolishers and Siege Tanks have been tuned to do less damage, with longer cooldowns on several of their abilities.Missions
- Verstohlenheit missions now only have two bosses or objectives to counter.
Professions Inschriftenkunde QuestsWorld Quests
- Unerbittlich (PvP Talent) and Zähigkeit (Orc Racial) no longer stack their Stun duration reduction effects.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the weekly Eroberung turn-in quests from being pushed to some players.
- Bonus Rolls for Rated Arena and Rated Battleground matches will now be removed when leaving the instance.
- Fixed a bug causing Ji'arak and Warbringer Yenajz to fail to offer a bonus roll prompt in some situations.
- Fixed an issue that could cause "Save Our Scrolls!" to go away and not reappear until the player exited and re-entered Torga's Rest.
- Säbeltron should no longer fail to spawn after you “Kill the Sabertron Technician”.