Tooltips und das Dungeonkompendium listen die Fähigkeiten für einen Schlachtzugsmodus. Um Werte für alle Schlachtzugsmodi und -größen, schaut bitte in die "Effekt"-Sparte auf den Fähigkeitenseiten.
Stage One: Worthy Test Subjects?
- Bernskalpell – Un'sok carves the ground with a focused beam of pure amber energy. The beam inflicts 8 Nature damage every 0.3 sec. at the point of contact, and leaves behind Molten Amber residue. The residue inflicts 11 Fire damage every 1 sec. to players who touch it. Some of this residue congeals into Living Amber oozes.
- Lebendiger Bern – Each of these animated amber oozes focuses mindlessly on a random player, emanating a Corrosive Aura that inflicts 1 Nature damage every 2 sec to all players. Each ooze Bursts in a shower of amber when destroyed, inficting 19 Nature damage to enemies within 8 yards and healing any other Living Amber within that radius for 40% of their maximum health.
In Heroic difficulty, dissolved Living Amber will reconstitute after 30 seconds.
In Looking for Raid difficulty, destroying a Living Amber does not heal other nearby Living Amber.
- Brennender Bern – When a Living Amber is destroyed, it dissolves into a pool that deals 12 Fire damage every 1 sec to all enemies within 3 yards.
- Parasitäres Wachstum – Amber-Shaper Un'sok causes amber to grow within the body of a random target, inflicting 7 Nature damage every 2 sec. This strain of amber absorbs healing energy, increasing the damage it inflicts to its host in direct proportion to any healing received. After 30 sec, the unstable parasite dissipates without a trace.
- Lebensverformung – Un'sok unleashes a torrent of amber at a player, transforming the target into a misshapen mass of flowing amber that is hostile to players and monsters alike.
- Mutiertes Konstrukt – While transformed, the player continuously expends Willpower to retain control over the twisted form, at the rate of 2 per second, beginning with a maximum of 100. When Willpower runs out, the player dies and the Mutated Construct continues to act, uncontrolled.
- Bernexplosion – The amber encircling the mutated player compels the unleashing of a massive explosion, inflicting 48 Nature damage to all players.
- Bernstoß – The construct inflicts 95 Nature damage to the current hostile target and interrupts normal spellcasting, including attempts by other constructs, or by the Amber Monstrosity, to trigger an Amber Explosion. Amber Strike also destabilizes the target, increasing damage taken by 10% for 1 min. This effect stacks.
- Losreißen – Once the physical form of the amber construct has been reduced to 20% of its maximum health, the player can break free with a great surge of will. The player then regains their natural form.
In Raid Finder Difficulty, this ability will activate automatically if a transformed construct is damaged below 10% of its maximum health.
- Bern verzehren – A transformed player consumes a pool of Burning Amber left behind by a defeated Living Amber. The consumption restores 20 Willpower, but also bolsters the mutated form, increasing its current and maximum health by 4770.
In Heroic difficulty, Consume Amber restores 50 Willpower when used during Stage Three of the encounter.
- Ringen um Kontrolle – With a surge of will, the player expends 8 Willpower to force the mutated form to cease all action for 0.5 sec. This also increases the mutated form's damage taken by 100% for 5 sec.
- Schmettern – Transformed players use this simple melee attack in lieu of their normal attack, inflicting 33 Physical damage to a target.
- Willen zerstören – When Un'sok deals melee damage to player who was transformed into a Mutated Construct, his control over amber causes the target's will to unravel, draining 40 Willpower.
Stage Two: Un'sok's Greatest Creation
When Un'sok reaches 70% remaining health, he calls forth a massive Amber Monstrosity to fight beside him. Un'sok continues to attack with his full arsenal of abilities from Stage One.
- Amber Monstrosity
Un'sok formed this towering behemoth entirely of flowing amber, and it stands as a triumph of Un'sok's research into creating life from the mantids' amber.
- Bernexplosion – The Monstrosity releases a massive explosion of amber energy, inflicting 61 Nature damage to all players.
- Massives Stampfen – The Monstrosity stomps the ground forcefully, inflicting 41 Physical damage to all enemies within 15 yards and knocking them back.
- Werfen – The Monstrosity grabs its current target in one of its massive hands and hurls the hapless victim at a distant player, causing 34 Physical damage to targets within 8 yards of the point of impact and stunning them for 3 sec.
- Willen zerstören – When the Amber Monstrosity deals melee damage to player who was transformed into a Mutated Construct, its attunement to amber causes the target's will to unravel, draining 40 Willpower.
- Bernpanzer – While the Amber Monstrosity lives, an Amber Carapace shields Amber-Shaper Un'sok. The Carapace reduces his damage taken by 99%.
Stage Three: Un'sok Unleashed
Upon witnessing the destruction of his greatest creation, Un'sok channels power from the amber pools lining his chamber and prepares to make his final stand. Un'sok no longer uses Amber Scalpel, but now casts Reshape Life with greatly increased frequency.
- Konzentrierte Mutation – Un'sok draws massive amounts of amber energy into his body, increasing his damage dealt by 50% and attack speed by 50%.
- Flüchtiger Bern – Un'sok's siphoning agitates the pools of amber around the room, causing them to periodically emit bursts of amber that fly through the air at high velocity. Each amber burst inflicts 12 Nature damage to any player it strikes. If a missile strikes a player while they are transformed into a Mutated Construct, it heals them for 20% of their health.
- Bernklumpen – Un'sok causes two spheres of destructive amber to form from the pools at the edges of the room, each of which fixates on a random player. If an Amber Globule comes into contact with its primary target, it explodes, dealing 164 Nature damage to all players within 30 yards. If two Amber Globules touch each other, their energies will neutralize and dissipate harmlessly.
- Dein Kommentar muss auf Deutsch sein, oder er wird entfernt.
- Nicht sicher, wie man kommentiert? Hier geht es zu unserer praktischen Anleitung!
- Es ist ratsam, den Kommentar vor dem Einsenden noch einmal auf Richtigkeit zu überprüfen.
- Wenn du eine schnelle Antwort wünschst, dann stell deine Fragen am besten in unseren Foren.
- Screenshots mit UI-Elementen werden in der Regel direkt abgelehnt, das gleiche gilt für Screenshots aus dem Modelviewer oder der Charakterauswahl.
- Je höher die Qualität, desto besser!
- Bitte lies unsere Screenshotrichtlinien bevor du etwas einsendest!
Der Wowhead Client ist eine kleine Anwendung, die wir benutzen, um unsere Datenbank aktuell zu halten und um dir einige hübsche Extras auf der Website zu bieten!
Er erfüllt 2 Hauptzwecke:
- Er unterhält ein Add-on, den Wowhead Looter, welcher Spieldaten einsammelt, während du spielst.
- Er lädt die eingesammelten Daten auf Wowhead hoch, um unsere Datenbank auf dem Laufenden zu halten.
Du kannst mir ihm außerdem deine vervollständigten Quests, Rezepte, Reittiere, Haustiere und Titel verfolgen!
Also, worauf wartest du noch? Hol dir den Client und leg los!