BelohnungenNach dem Töten dieses NPCs erhaltet Ihr:
- 300 Ruf mit der Fraktion Shado-Pan-Vorstoß
- 300 Ruf mit der Fraktion Shado-Pan-Vorstoß
Tooltips und das Dungeonkompendium listen die Fähigkeiten für einen Schlachtzugsmodus. Um Werte für alle Schlachtzugsmodi und -größen, schaut bitte in die "Effekt"-Sparte auf den Fähigkeitenseiten.
The Spirit of Gara'jal
The spirit of Gara'jal the Spiritbinder possesses a councillor, empowering their abilities and causing them to generate Dark Energy. The spirit remains in a councillor until they suffer damage equal to 25% of their maximum health.
Once the spirit is forced out, it rushes to inhabit a new councillor, resets Dark Energy to 0, and leaves behind the Lingering Presence effect.
- Bleibende Berührung – When the Spirit of Gara'jal leaves a councillor, it leaves behind the Lingering Presence effect. This effect increases all damage done by 10% and increases the rate that Dark Energy is generated by 10% for the remainder of the fight. This effect stacks.
- Dunkle Macht – Any councillor that reaches 100 Dark Energy will begin to cast Dark Power every second. Dark Power inflicts 3 Shadow damage to all players and increases in damage by 10% with each cast.
- Seelenfragment – Every other time the Spirit of Gara'jal is forced out of a councillor, he leaves behind a Soul Fragment.
Soul Fragments possess a random player, inflicting 15 Shadow damage every 5 sec. until the Soul Fragment is passed to another player. In addition, each time the Soul Fragment deals damage, it applies Shadowed Soul to that player.
In 25-Player Heroic Difficulty, a Soul Fragment is created every time that the Spirit of Gara'jal is forced out of a councillor.
- Verdunkelte Seele – All damage taken increased by 5% for the remainder of the fight. This effect stacks.
- Frostkönig Malakk
- Kalte Angriffe – Frost King Malakk imbues his weapons with ice, causing his melee attacks to inflict 20 Frost damage. In addition, each melee attack applies the Frigid Assault effect.
The Frigid Assault effect will stun the target for 15 sec if it reaches 15 stacks.
- Beißende Kälte – Frost King Malakk shrouds a player in ice, inflicting 26 Frost damage and afflicting them with Biting Cold.
Biting Cold causes the player to inflict 31 Frost damage to all allies within 4 yards every 2 sec for 30 sec.
- Erfrieren – Frost King Malakk uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
Frost King Malakk shrouds a player in ice, inflicting 30 Frost damage and afflicting them with 5 stacks of Frostbite.
Frostbite causes the player to inflict 7 Frost damage per stack of Frostbite to all allies within 4 yards every 1 sec for 30 sec.
Stacks of Frostbite are reduced by 2 for each player that stays within 4 yards of the player afflicted with Frostbite. The number of stacks of Frostbite cannot be reduced below one.
In 25-player modes, only 1 stack of Frostbite is removed for each player within 4 yards.
On Raid Finder difficulty, 4 stacks of Frostbite are removed for each player within 4 yards.
- Körperwärme – When a player is hit by an ally's Frostbite, they begin to lose Body Heat over 8 sec. Once Body Heat expires, the player is Chilled to the Bone and no longer able to contribute to reducing the number of stacks of Frostbite an ally has for 8 sec.
- Tollkühner Ansturm – Kazra'jin rushes towards a random player's location, inflicting 25 Nature damage to all players in a line to his target and knocking all players within 5 yards back when he lands.
- Überladung – Kazra'jin uses this ability after performing a Reckless Charge while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
Kazra'jin becomes electrified, stunning himself for 20 sec and reflecting 40% of all damage taken as Nature damage.
- Entladung – Kazra'jin uses this ability after performing a Reckless Charge while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
Kazra'jin becomes electrified, stunning himself for 20 sec and reflecting 5% of all damage taken as Nature damage to all players.
- Sul der Sandkriecher
- Sandblitz – Sul the Sandcrawler hurls a bolt of sand at a random player's location, inflicting 45 Nature damage to all players within 5 yards of the targeted location.
- Treibsand – Sul the Sandcrawler summons a pool of Quicksand at a random player's location, afflicting them with Entrapped.
Quicksand inflicts 37 Nature damage every second to all players within 7 yards and causes them to become Ensnared.
- Verlangsamt – Quicksand pools cause players to gain a stack of Ensnared every second they are inside of it. Ensnared reduces movement speed by 15% per stack.
If Ensnared reaches 5 stacks, players become Entrapped.
- Eingefangen – Players at the location of a pool of Quicksand being created or that reach 5 stacks of Ensnared are rooted in place for 30 sec.
- Sandsturm – Sul the Sandcrawler uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
Sul the Sandcrawler summons a sandstorm that inflicts 10 Nature damage to all players every second for 8 sec, and animates all existing pools of Quicksand, transforming them into Living Sand.
- Lebendiger Sand – Living Sand creatures rise from pools of Quicksand whenever a Sandstorm occurs, and remain active until they are killed.
When a Living Sand dies, it creates a new pool of Quicksand at their location.
- Gefestigt – Living Sand that are still active when a sandstorm occurs become fortified. This effect heals the Living Sand to full and increases all damage done by 100% until they are killed. This effect stacks.
- Trügerischer Boden – Quicksand pools that overlap with one another will combine into a single pool of proportionately larger size.
Living Sand risen from Quicksand pools that have combined into larger pools have their health and damage increased by 125% for each pool that has combined.
- Hohepriesterin Mar'li
- Zorn der Loa – High Priestess Mar'li strikes a player with the Wrath of the Loa, inflicting 38 Holy damage.
- Gesegneter Loageist – High Priestess Mar'li summons a Blessed Loa Spirit at her location. The spirit will move towards Mar'li's ally with the lowest remaining health and heal them for 5% of their maximum health if the spirit is not killed before reaching its target.
If the spirit is still alive after 20 sec. it will instantly jump to its target and heal them for 5% of their maximum health.
- Zorn der Loa – High Priestess Mar'li uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
High Priestess Mar'li strikes a player with the Wrath of the Loa, inflicting 45 Shadow damage.
- Schattenhafter Loageist – High Priestess Mar'li uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
High Priestess Mar'li summons a Shadowed Loa Spirit at her location. The spirit fixates on a random player and pursues them for 20 sec, instantly killing them if the spirit comes within 6 yards of the player.
If the spirit is still alive after 20 sec it will instantly jump to its target and kill them.
- Übles Schicksal – High Priestess Mar'li uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
High Priestess Mar'li rips the souls from two random players and links them together. Each soul pursues the soul it is linked to and inflicts 20 Shadow damage to all players every 3 sec. The damage of Twisted Fate is reduced the farther each soul is from the other.
When a soul dies, severing the link between the two, the remaining soul begins to inflict 0 Shadow damage every 3 sec.
- Dein Kommentar muss auf Deutsch sein, oder er wird entfernt.
- Nicht sicher, wie man kommentiert? Hier geht es zu unserer praktischen Anleitung!
- Es ist ratsam, den Kommentar vor dem Einsenden noch einmal auf Richtigkeit zu überprüfen.
- Wenn du eine schnelle Antwort wünschst, dann stell deine Fragen am besten in unseren Foren.
- Screenshots mit UI-Elementen werden in der Regel direkt abgelehnt, das gleiche gilt für Screenshots aus dem Modelviewer oder der Charakterauswahl.
- Je höher die Qualität, desto besser!
- Bitte lies unsere Screenshotrichtlinien bevor du etwas einsendest!
Der Wowhead Client ist eine kleine Anwendung, die wir benutzen, um unsere Datenbank aktuell zu halten und um dir einige hübsche Extras auf der Website zu bieten!
Er erfüllt 2 Hauptzwecke:
- Er unterhält ein Add-on, den Wowhead Looter, welcher Spieldaten einsammelt, während du spielst.
- Er lädt die eingesammelten Daten auf Wowhead hoch, um unsere Datenbank auf dem Laufenden zu halten.
Du kannst mir ihm außerdem deine vervollständigten Quests, Rezepte, Reittiere, Haustiere und Titel verfolgen!
Also, worauf wartest du noch? Hol dir den Client und leg los!